Because we focus on farms and homes with land, our team covers a broad area in the Carolina Piedmont. Our geographic focus is the Piedmont section of North and South Carolina.
North Carolina and South Carolina are divided into three distinct geographic and climate zones. One of the more interesting of these three areas is the broad middle swath of each state known as the Piedmont plateau region. This region is part of a plateau between the coastal plain and the Appalachian Mountains.
- Bounded to the North by the North Carolina-Virginia border
- In North Carolina, roughly bounded by I-26 to the west and US Route 220 to the east
- In South Carolina, along the I-77 & I-20 corridors to the South Carolina-Georgia border
- Approximately 27 North Carolina counties and 15 South Carolina counties
- Member of 3 MLS organizations:
- Carolina MLS (Greater Charlotte region; foothills & Hickory region & Asheville region)
- Triad MLS (Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point)
- Consolidated MLS (Columbia, SC region)